jueves, 11 de noviembre de 2010

my favourite music group!!!!...16/06/2010



Hello!!!

Today I speak about my favourite music group!!

My favourite music is the metal because this music relaxes me. When I was an adolescent, I listened to music romantic, because this music is very sad and I always was sad for this. Then in my life appeared the metal. This is a music very energetic, because produce that the people themselves fell free.

My favorite band is Metallica, because they sing songs talk about everyday realities that humanity lives, such as injustice, terrorism and others topics.

Metallica has 10 albums, which are: Kill 'em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets,... And Justice for All, Metallica (black álbum), Load, ReLoad, St. Anger and Death Magnetic. My albums favorites are: Master of Puppets, ... And Justice for All and Death Magnetic. Lyrical themes explored included religious and military leaders, rage, insanity, monsters, drugs, anger, loss, and retribution. These issues show that the world is in decadence and that the realities are becoming more sad and cruel.

Metallica has many songs which I like much, but I love the most are:
One, whisky in the jar, sad but true, unforgiven (1,2 and 3), nothing else matters and the day that never comes.


The day that never comes is a song very interesting, because the lyrics of the song is interpreted as the things that should happen, but never reach. This is best understood in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-UzaZjSNd8. The letters is:
Born to push you around
You better just stay down
You pull away
He hits the flesh
You hit the ground
Mouths so full of lies
Tend to black your eyes
Just keep them closed
Keep praying
Just keep waiting

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
When you stand up and feel the warmth
but the sunshine never comes
No the sunshine never comes

Push you cross that line
Just stay down this time
Hide in yourself
Crawl in yourself
You'll have your time
God I'll make them pay
Take it back one day
I'll end this day
I'll splatter color on this gray

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
When you stand up and feel the warmth
but the sunshine never comes
No the sunshine never comes

Love is a four letter word
And never spoken here
Love is a four letter word
Here in this prison
I suffer this no longer
I put it into
This I swear!
This I swear!
The sun will shine
This I swear!
This I swear!
This I swear!


Well, I know that my post is very long, but I don’t know as explain my passion for this music group.

I love Metallica and I just want to meet them.

That’s all for today.

See you next time

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario