jueves, 11 de noviembre de 2010

My experience in English class... 30/06/2010



Hi, today I am going to talk about my hours in the English class.

Well, I thing that the English is very important, however I dislike me. Yet I don’t understand fine, in special in the listening, because the people that speak in the recording is very rapid and my brain is very slow for the English, I remember one word for minute and they speak to the light velocity. Also my English little fluid still and I fell much shame when I have that to read. In the blog I am long time writing, because I don’t know how write in the right way.

I believe that English is very complex for me, because every time that I want to learn the English is more difficult and I always think that I be mistake.

Actually, I must admit that my English is a little best, I know more word and almost understand all the word that say the teacher Claudia, because she speck very fine and is a fluid English but easy to understand. In my opinion the English should not be obligatory, because we are trying to understand for the force. If we could take the English as an elective course would be much more entertaining, because it would not be something imposed.

The blog is very important, because sincerely I write with the word of my vocabulary and every time I check the dictionary under. But exist the disadvantage, the blog we took time away for the other jobs, because we did not make the blog class hourly, but I must also recognize that this time too is valuable for the finish the blog.

Good, without more that I say, we know all the extra effort that you have placed in us, thank you very much Claudia.

Good bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario